Friday, September 30, 2011

Still drooling

I have been away and unable to access my blog during my absence.  I thought I would share some photos from my trip since I am not in a writing mood just yet.  So enjoy....the pics.  



Caution:  Anyone who is dieting or trying to avoid eating rich, delicious food should not continue.




 Lets start with some succulent corn on the cob with real butter.
Can you see the butter melting?


How about some fresh tomatoes and crab imperial...



First we had to pick the crabs.  Of course we ate our fill of steamed crabs before picking a few dozen for the imperial.  Is your mouth open yet?  Are you wiping drool from your chin?


I love the claw meat


Freshly baked crab imperial.  Did I tell you it was simple to make?


Have a bite....


OK,  one more bite.  Open wide.


While your at it, taste this delicious home made potato salad.


Sorry,  I forgot the BQ baby back ribs.   Grab yourself a piece.  Save the bark for me please.


Here.... have some with a little Baby Ray's Sauce.  Wipe your chin again,  you really have a problem with drooling.  


I cleaned my plate.  Nothing left but gnawed bones and empty crab shells.  Sorry,  didn't take a photo of the dessert.   It was a chocolate cheesecake.  Can you say.... de lic...ious?





 

2 comments:

  1. I am starving. If you are cooking this, I will be there. yummy!! LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, cooking was done elsewhere by someone else. If you get the crabs, I'll tell you how to make them.

    ReplyDelete